We found 2 results for:

Social Activities

Back To Search
Talking Therapies Community Wellbeing Hub
Cheshire Type: Face to face

Our hub is a safe and social place for the community to visit, speak to someone one-to-one and socialise with people who already accessed our service. We are open Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, 10am – 3pm. We have allocated drop…

Address: Talking Therapies Community Resource Centre,
12 Gilchrist Avenue,
SK11 8UH

  • Access: To access the service you can call us or refer yourself online.
  • Age: 16+
  • Opening times: Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays 10am - 3pm
  • Cost: Free
  • Telephone: 07814928436
Information and advice Cheshire East

Having the right information can be a big step towards solving your own problem. We aim to empower people by providing them with the information and to signpost them to appropriate advice when necessary.


  • Access: Visit the IACE website or call 01260 288 353
  • Age: No age specification
  • Cost: Free

Copy this URL to share:


Share this page:

For more information:

Please call 01625 469 955

Talking Therapies
Oakfield House, Springwood Way
Bollington, Macclesfield, SK10 2XA